Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bad Idea Land


Dazzle has introduced me to this Bad Idea Land. She says I really shouldn't go there. It's a very bad idea. I know I shouldn't go there too, I mean I actually know I couldn't go there if I wanted to. This makes the truly bad idea even thinking about it. Ah, there's the rub, because telling me to stop thinking about something is like telling my cat not the drink out of the toilet.

What's the worst thing about Bad Idea Land you may ask? Well it's inevitable. I know eventually (or maybe I already have a bit) I'll wander across the borders and when I'm not hit by lightning on my emergence from sanity then I will be like "oh hey maybe this isn't such a bad idea after all." WRONG! Very bad plan. Bad Sarah. Bad bad bad.

Why do I set my sights so high?

Not to quote Matchbox 20, but it's the radio song in my head right now, "I'm lonely now, and I don't know how, to get it back to good." Then I think about the Meat Puppets "Somethings will never change, you'll stand there looking backwards half unconscious from the pain." I miss the 90s. That was a much more simple time. Things get confusing when you get old. I don't like it as much as I thought I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment