Monday, July 26, 2010

List of Awesome


Today has been a great day.

This is the order it happened in.

1) Everyone at work was in a good mood.

2) Riley took me to Soup Bowl for lunch.

3) Got a call from BECU finding out we caught the fuckers who stole my roomies wallet. Hahaha Fuckers!

4) I walked home in this gorgeous weather.

5) Came home to Breakfast of Champions on my pillow from my awesome roommates!

6) Changed into something more revealing and grabbed a machete and put an end to some weeds.

7) Saw my Derrek, who I don't see enough.

8) Had a glass of wine.

9) Had dinner made for me.

10) Drank some more wine.

11) Played Dragon Age.

12) Preparing to go to sleep next to Riley while watching Heat Guy J.

I don't think I could be happier right now. =D This is the most gorgeous day in days and days. I'm loving it right now.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all of the website-advertising, I really appreciate it.

    Yesterday was a great day!!! Through and through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GODS YOU'VE UPDATED

    1. I adore your heart picture.
    2. Your profile picture shows off your cleavage! Heehee, cleavage.
    3. Sounds like a good day to me!

    Now I feel like a lazy bitch for abandoning my blog. :P

    <3 Dazzle

    ReplyDelete