Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 3



Today was a mostly good day, consisting of multiple things I've never done before.

I think the most important and the most memorable being my first every photo shoot involving men in drag. It was quite beautiful. The setting was a park at sundown, the air was crisp, the mosquitoes were biting. Everyone looked so lovely.

Up until I got pulled over for having 5 month expired tabs, life was going extremely well.

I have to say though, that group of friends are one of the best groups of people I've ever known. There are some very amazing people who weren't there today, but for all those that were, you're amazing, you're spectacular, you're some of the best things that have ever happened to me. I'm glad you guys happened to me. Thanks for happening to me. Epic win today my friends, epic win.

2 comments:

  1. I think you guys are the best things that ever happened to me. When I first moved into town, I knew zero people. I'm really glad that I met Riley and he introduced me to the circle of friends. Love you forever, Sarah! ♥

    ReplyDelete