Tuesday, July 27, 2010

365 Days of Sarah

I'm starting something as of today, and hear me out, this is awesome. My plan is this, I will do something I've never done before every day for 365 days and document it in this blog.

Who knows, I may do nothing of the sort and never blog again after a week, but I'm going to try. This is all because I've decided I don't learn enough, I don't experience enough, and I need to do more. The epiphany hit me when about a week ago I had my first fig, 2 weeks ago I used a real lawnmower for the first time. I mean seriously, I'm 23 and those experiences should have happened years ago. So here I am, bring on the experience.

I want help, I want ideas (within reason) things I can do that I've never done before in a normal day. Things like change the oil in my car, or build/fix a fence, or karaoke, or even have sex in a car.

Help me think of idea, from something as little as trying a new fruit, to flying by myself to North Dakota (which is actually on my list for August 31st).

Day 1

Today I used a weed waker for the first, I spent around two hours chopping the weeds by my walkway and I'm pretty sure I served them their ass on a platter. Here's my proof.

Before Sarah:


During Sarah:

After Sarah:

This is a big, I WIN!

Tomorrow who knows what I'll do that I've never done before. Watch a movie based on a Kurt Vonnegut Jr. novel? Maybe. Try a sake bomb? Maybe. Eat squid. Hopefully not, but maybe. We shall see. Wish me luck.


3 comments:

  1. Hate to be the guy who asks this... But what happens when you have to give proof of sex in a car? O_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dibs on doing sake bombs with you!

    ...I'll come up with better ideas later :P

    ReplyDelete