Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 2

Today I tried to use a shovel to uproot those nasty weeds from my new found land. I failed for the most part, but I'm working on it. So that is one thing I have never done before. I have also never drank a bottle and a half of wine with Dazzle and Haley and *zinged* Dazzle's ex via snail mail. So I guess today was a x2 day for things I haven't done.

x3 actually is you count listening to Michael Jackson with Mickey whilst Dazzle finishes slashing her stupid ass ex via snail mail. Whilst still being tipsy. I apology for any incorrect spellings/grammar in this blog as well.

I also did 4 loads of laundry today, but that's like a bimonthly event for me so really has no place in this blog.

Today I have no pictures but suffice to say that it was not as much of a win as yesterday was.

Also I will be checking my xanga today, which hasn't been done in... too long. Let's see how cool I used to be!

1 comment: