Tuesday, August 31, 2010

SeaTac

Okay, so it's not as scary as I thought, I mean don't get me wrong, I'm scared shitless, but I only kind of cried when Riley dropped me off at the shuttle, and I haven't vomited or passed out. So according to me, I'm doing quite well.

I'm here extremely early, I still have an hour and 25 minutes before my flight leaves. My flight *gulp* okay, now I think I'm going to throw up. How did I get roped into this? Two months ago this seemed like a great idea, because well, two months ago this was two months away and I didn't need to worry about it. Now look at me. I'd be lost without this free wifi access. Without it I'd hardly have myself to talk to.

No one is on Facebook to chat with at 5:41 in the morning. I can't imagine why. Weird.

I don't even know my flight number, I'm a terrible flyer. =( I know it's somewhere on my ticket, but all I see when I look at my ticket is "blah blah blah blah, you might die, blah blah blah 7:05". I don't like this whole alone thing. I want Riley. I want him to rub my knee and scratch my back and ask me if I want something to eat, and go get a coffee with me. He's probably sleeping like a log right now, don't blame him. Lucky dog, I mean log.

I am going to go get coffee. Wish me luck on this trip and I shall be back eventually.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great, Sarah. I'm glad that you're experiencing the adventure! I also hope that you stayed in a hotel, tonight! Good luck!!!

    I'll be here, of course, when you get back. We can watch Avatar, :o).

    Love!

    ReplyDelete