Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 6


So, what today you might ask, I set up an exercise plan with the lovely Kim where we'll be walking 3 to 4 times a week early early in the morning. I have set up plans like this in the past, but this one is different because Kim is doing it with me and my plan is to help her while helping myself. I think it'll be great for the both of us in the long run we just need to use each other to make it the most positive experience so that we'll hopefully continue to do so.

I'm making us each a chart where we'll weigh ourselves once a week and keep track of our weight and our goals and help support each other along the way.

This is also a great outlet for Cabo. Help him be active in the morning so he's not so miserable all day when he's stuck at home without us. Poor baby.

I think this will be a great experience even if we don't fully succeed at least we tried. That's half the battle no?

2 comments:

  1. Start running with me? Pretty please? It's something I should be doing but can never get myself to stick with. Or I could just borrow Cabo and run with him; I'm sure he'd enjoy that.

    OMG OMG OMG SARAH I START WORK TODAY. NERRRRRRRRRRRRRVES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, walking every morning sounds good! Around what time are you doing this? Cuz I work everyday at 8am :(

    ReplyDelete