Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pick Me Pick Me

I'm sick of being second rate. I'm sick of everyone having someone else that is just a little bit more what they're looking for. I don't like that I'm the type that is just so mediocre that I make a great buddy buddy, but a terrible partner.

I don't want to be the person you turn to when it doesn't work out with 'her'. I want to be the person you see and realize "Yup, that's 'her'". I want to be the best of everything. Exactly what you wanted. I admit that I like things that are silly. That I read too much. That I do in fact sing the instrumental parts of songs. I cry in movies. I cry in books. I cry in life. I really do laugh out loud when I write lol. I do almost everything half assed unless it involves emotions, I do everything 100% when it comes to that. I don't go out of my way to point out someone is wrong. I catch spiders and other bugs in cups and let them go outside and say "Be free my buggy friend" in farewell. I'm not a bad kind of person. I just have some quirks. I just want someone to notice those quirks and think "Damn, that's neat".

One boy called me neat. I didn't date him because I had to try again. Why did I try again? Where would I be now if I had just let that boy think I was neat for a little bit longer? No use asking such silly questions. Better use of my time right now is sleep.

To sleep perchance to dream, ah there's the rub, for in that sleep of death what dreams may come?


No comments:

Post a Comment